Monday, March 16, 2009

Jenny is Visiting

So, We had an early birthday for Jenny and a on the money birthday celebration for Daddio. Joe took care of "candle placement". Two big ones and one match for "21". We were in the middle of playing Settlers of Catan and took a cake break.

Cat, Jenny and Megan. Three Amigos who live together, all nursing students and play together over Spring Break.
Sunday afternoon on the beach was pretty chilly. No, on second thought it was cold as all get out. Finding treasure has it's costs.

3 comments:

Lavishly Loved said...

They are some roman candles you have on that cake!
She looks so good! Glad she was home for a celebration!
Jealous of a house full of girls! :)

Colleen Dulaj said...

I am so jealous! I want to find treasure!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colleen Dulaj said...

Hey, I want to pick that beach clean!!!!!!!!!