I can not begin to tell you how jealous I am at this video. On a good day, like today, I got two Maryland Blue Crabs that were just barely legal. You guys pulled up a full load, and all males too. I hope you had a enough licences to keep that haul. On another note, I was saddend by the death of Patches and I send my condolences.--Robb
Robb tried to leave a comment the other night about how jealous this video makes him. Especially when on a good day he pulls in 2 barely legal blue crabs. Also he wanted to express how sad he was to hear about Patches. :(
2 comments:
I can not begin to tell you how jealous I am at this video. On a good day, like today, I got two Maryland Blue Crabs that were just barely legal. You guys pulled up a full load, and all males too. I hope you had a enough licences to keep that haul. On another note, I was saddend by the death of Patches and I send my condolences.--Robb
Robb tried to leave a comment the other night about how jealous this video makes him. Especially when on a good day he pulls in 2 barely legal blue crabs. Also he wanted to express how sad he was to hear about Patches. :(
Post a Comment