Saturday, July 19, 2008

Jenny is dog and house sitting



After a fine dinner of Ginger Chicken and Refreshing Raspberry Sorbet we decided we'd better get to the beach and take advantage of available light.  Joe and Steve were partners for the first double kayak to go out. 
The dogs were eager for the stick throwing to begin. Two of the smartest Border Collies I've had the pleasure of entertaining. Angie and I volunteered to dogsit and throw sticks till the cows came home.
The launch finally occurs. Steve will steer in the back.
Rick and Jenny are having technical difficulties but are determined to figure it out.
It got pretty late throwing sticks,watching little kayaks far away, wondering if they were ever planning on coming back. I have a fun film clip but can't seem to get it loaded right now. Will show when able.

2 comments:

Lavishly Loved said...

nothin' like a good stick chase with a great dog...
love the evening sunset shot.

old dog said...

I stand corrected! Rick is in the front and Jenny is getting into the back. What was I thinking?