The other day I was making a bag of snacks for Rick and Joe to have at the away Golf Match. It's not that they can't get to a store, they could have I guess. It's more that once they get to the store they might be lured in to buy something less than good for them. So I was shaving the carrots and making a nice fat bag full. They had apples, some peanuts, and other things too that I just can't remember. Well, Rick called and said the ferry line was filling up and he didn't have time to stop for snacks. I also had to be somewhere on the other side of the island so it was a lost cause.
Later that afternoon when I was home and feeling hungry I decided to eat their carrots. I made quite a bag full but I kept happily munching away. Have you ever stuffed yourself with so many carrots that you felt sick??? Now I can say I have. This picture will remind me that I don't have to stuff my pouches, there will always be plenty in the fridge!
3 comments:
That is so stinkin' funny! Did you take that photo? What a HOOT!
Good post too.
Yep that's how it is when you start eatin' carrots, you just stuff and stuff until you can't chew. Also those shoes she bought at Woods cove a while back
hey, Ronna and Michele have pics of you on their blogs! Lookin' good my friend!
And as far as the "knitting" group at ronna's...only two actually had needles?!
Post a Comment