Rick told the older Awana kids that if they got their attendance up to 30 he would let them shave his head. Well on the last night of club they met the goal. They actually asked me to do the honors and it was like a mob scene feeding frenzy. They were yelling MOHAWK, exclaiming with glee when a big chunk came off. So I decided to leave a top knot and a girl brought me a ribbon. Boy, the things we do for Awana.Thursday, April 30, 2009
Closing of Awana and one more Cross
Rick told the older Awana kids that if they got their attendance up to 30 he would let them shave his head. Well on the last night of club they met the goal. They actually asked me to do the honors and it was like a mob scene feeding frenzy. They were yelling MOHAWK, exclaiming with glee when a big chunk came off. So I decided to leave a top knot and a girl brought me a ribbon. Boy, the things we do for Awana.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
There was an Awana group at a church near Mom's house. I noticed a banner out front. :)
Now that is the Rick I know and love! Especially the bow...ROTFLOLing
Post a Comment