A few more pictures of the featured quilts, on loan to us by different island quilters. My friend Linda did the one on the close end in the picture above. Unfortunately they were unlabled as to who the quilters were. Sometimes simple is best and I found my eye very happy to gaze on the middle quilt. It had great fabrics and nice contrast with the black floral used around the edges. Just two more pics of graduation day for Angie. I love this picture because she Stands Out in a Crowd. I have yet to see pictures of Rick and I with the kids but I think Mom and Dad may have one or two. I hope so. This is a keeper. Rick's parents have been our huge supporters and encouragers from way back. They came to see us when Angie was a wee baby at Grand Canyon and here they continue to love and encourage.
2 comments:
Great picture. Will send you our pics. Sorry for the long....long......long wait.
Grandpa
Yeahwoo! And she's off and running! Congratulations Angela!
Post a Comment