Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Easter

I Love Helibores. This one is a particularly pretty color. I have  green ones too but they aren't half as pretty as this dusty  rose colored one. It gives me hope that Spring is here and always blooms for Easter.  
This Bunny was painted by Angie in '02 and is better than a chocolate bunny anyday.  It's sits perched on the recliner in front of the pillow I made from one of my mom's half made sweaters when we were cleaning  her house. 
Holy Week is special to me. Tonight we celebrate Maundy Thursday at church. A celebration of the Last Supper. Very solemn and contemplative.
Tomorrow will be a Good Friday service.  Followed on Sat. with a viewing of The Passion of Christ movie.
Not to be outdone with two Easter services to sing for on Sunday... and yes I have my voice back and I will sing To The Glory of God.
Happy Easter to You All!!

1 comment:

Myles-Era Family said...

Do the deer eat the helibore? Very beautiful!
Also, nice rock! Angie, you Rock!! :)