Prizes are what makes this a Super Raffle:
*Beautiful Queen Size Quilt designed, pieced and quilted by Keri Stone
*$100 cert. to Ship's Bay Rest. donated by Orcas Sewage Design (Rick and Shawn Petro)
*$25 cert. to Teezer's donated by Orcas Septic (Bart and Shelley)
*$75 cert to Bilbo's Festivo donated by Orcas Septic (Bart and Shelley)
*Mir Toi' Haircut and Tanning Pkg. by Mandy
*Orcas Island Eclipse Charters Whale Watch Trip for 2 by Dan and Denise Wilk
*$300 worth of work, Tim's Tractor Service by Tim Segault
*Computer Cleaning and Evaluation $90 value by Orcas Online Rick Boucher
*Dinner for Two at the Deer Harbor Inn (alcohol not included)
*Two Hour Kayak tour for 2 From the Lieberhaven Resort by Dave and Kitty Baxter (must be 18 and have experience)
*Original Copper Treasure Chest by Alvin Garcia with Island Sheet Metal
So I tried to get all the information correct. The prizes are incredible. So buy a ticket for $5.00 or buy many and you will have a chance to win any of these prizes. Drawing is at the end of the month so please do not delay.
Let me know if you want one and you live far away. I will gladly babysit your prize. You can come and get it if it's a dinner or whale watching etc.... You can send me a check and make it out to OICC and memo Raffle.
It's a win/ win because you are sending a terrific bunch of people on a meaningful mission trip, and if you win a prize, Hey that's a bonus!
Thanks So Much..... Rick, Theresa and Joe ( All going on this trip.)
5 comments:
Save 4 tickets for me! I will get them from you when I return from taking care of Aubrey...the daughter who broke her leg doing the hokey pokey! See you when I get back!
Shannon
Beast, you and Rick will be going too?!!!!!?
Does Joey know that Camden Hospital is where Daddy passed away? I want to donate some money. Will it go directly into the kitty as a whole or solely to the Bouchers expenses? It's nice that the ministry is staying within the borders of the USA for a change. We'll have to get together! Yipee!
Buns,
I didn't know that the Camden Hosp. was the place. I had my suspicions since it is just over the bridge from NY. Wow. Roots.
We actually sent a letter to ask for help for Joe's "fundraising" that would go directly to him. You should get it any day now.
The raffle goes in the general "kitty".
Email me when you get it, OK?
I got his letter yesterday. I will be supporting him. The raffle is off limits seeing as I'll be unemployed after tomorrow.
You didn't answer my question. Are you and Rick also going?
Yes Buns, we are going too. We thought long and hard about it.
We want to make a difference.
We didn't want to go if Joe didn't want us there. He is fine with us going. There was really no reason to say no. I have always wanted to go on a mission trip. I too like the idea of a USA bordered mission...there certainly are plenty of needs.
Post a Comment