So the chickens have been adopted by the Ashby family and already Kevin tells me they are getting eggs! Well that is good news. We found the last chicken who is really good at hiding, and Rick took her out today. They will be good company for the lonely Rooster!
Did I tell you that we found a hiding place where the chickens would escape to , lay an egg and go back to the hen house??? Well, Angie and I decided we needed to collect them in order to dispose of them before they became ticking time bombs... There were 50 eggs!! Whoah!! So those girls are still producing, just very sneaky about where !
1 comment:
I'm upset. I just love your chickens. Please tell me you will visit and check up on them. I was so looking forward to seeing them when I finally came for a visit. Ha, they could be dead by then.
Post a Comment