
Just when you think it's gonna be a normal night of cleaning at Teezer's and we all know it's hard to get good help... The unexpected occurs! I was showing Rick how to maximize his drainer space to take care of the large amount of dishes. I went back to my autopilot speed on other duties. When I returned to the dishwashing area Viola!!! It was just like visiting the ancient pyramids, or a Mayan jungle...right here in Eastsound! It's so nice to find good help.
3 comments:
Way to go Ikky!
Hey!! Nice to hear from you! :) About the book thingy on my blog...as far as I know, you just post a comment on that day's giveaway for the book. You must answer the question she asks (today it is what is your fav holiday?) and then state your preference of which book you'd like. I think that's it, oh you can say who referred you. Let me know if you have any other questions, but it seems to be pretty straightforward. Happy Reading! Have a great day...
Wow, that beats my Teesers pyramid for sure!! Way to go!!!
Post a Comment