Thursday, November 29, 2007

Poll results

Thanks everyone who answered the poll.  I am surprised that sweet potatoes came in first, since I didn't select them.  I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving.  One thing I forgot to list was a jigsaw puzzle. We always put together a puzzle that day. I have not decorated for Christmas yet. Maybe this weekend??? This is the first Sunday of Advent.

5 comments:

Barb Mowery said...

I would like to confess to rigging the poll results. I voted sweet pototoes from 2 different computers at work, one at home & one at my inlaws' house.

What? I like sweet potatoes.

old dog said...

You are naughty, not nice. You better watch out or you'll get coal in your stocking!
You know who I'm talking to...

Barb Mowery said...

You could fill my stocking with sweet potatoes!

old dog said...

marshmallows or not

Barb Mowery said...

I prefer "not", but I wouldn't throw a marshmallow out of bed.