As our family grows older it is harder and harder to be in the same geographical place for a Christmas photo. My main reason for a photo is so that people can see for themselves how we are doing and avoid writing too long a letter!! Ha! The truth really isn't that hard to admit! I have fun making the cards and addressing them and even writing in them but after about 40 it gets a little monotonous:} So you get a sneak preview while I figure out the cheapest way to print a bunch to put in the cards. Can you tell which person wasn't present for Thanksgiving??
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Our Christmas Photo
As our family grows older it is harder and harder to be in the same geographical place for a Christmas photo. My main reason for a photo is so that people can see for themselves how we are doing and avoid writing too long a letter!! Ha! The truth really isn't that hard to admit! I have fun making the cards and addressing them and even writing in them but after about 40 it gets a little monotonous:} So you get a sneak preview while I figure out the cheapest way to print a bunch to put in the cards. Can you tell which person wasn't present for Thanksgiving??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the photo & how you got all of you together to pose, lol.
And the card you sent was great! I remember you showing me how you were planning it when I was there last summer -- and then I get to see the finished product.
Love it!
Katharine
Post a Comment