

I've gained two sisters this week!! I knew that there would be a feeling of loss after saying goodbye to my dear neighbor Helen, but it was not as hard as it could have been. It also gives me peace knowing she isn't suffering, is in heaven, and her body rests nearby at Mt. Baker Cemetery. It was so good to have the reunion with Katharine and Sue. Our friendship has deepened over this past year and I consider these gals my new sisters!! I haven't told them yet! I figure the crabcakes and apple pie kind of sealed the deal.
3 comments:
Isn't God amazing!! What a blessing and proof that He works all things together for good!
I loved being there with you, Theresa. It was the best 'last' night possible.
And now I miss you.
woops -- I really need to get my own account here and quit posting as Jakob.
Katharine
Post a Comment