
Well here it is, our first traffic light. Actually, the county is putting up a guard rail along a dangerous stretch of road that has cost at least one person his life. So it was a novelty to have to wait FOREVER it seemed for the light to change. You know, on the mainland you at least have a bunch of stores, other traffic and espresso huts to keep your eyeballs stimulated. Here there is an occasional sheep, or deer amongst the greenery... Oh well, what a way to suffer.
3 comments:
I was shocked to find myself sitting in traffic on Orcas Island! All I could think of was "i am going to be late for work" Oh I would not survive a commute on the mainland.
Speaking of traffic, I have whiplash! Not really. But I just put punk fish up on Etsy this morning, and then they were gone! :)
Well, we only have one in downtown Jarrettsville, and we are on the mainland :}However, we do have a strip of stores, a gas station, and a car dealer to distract us!
Orcas will always be Orcas. Enjoy your slow pace.
Post a Comment