
Well, our visit to the doc went well. After we got over the shock and trauma of looking at our son's broken limb Rick got into the photographic mood. Must document this history, even if it hurts. I did not watch the staples being removed, but I did stay in the room so I am getting better?
Joe now has a Frankinboot with inflatable chambers. He cannot put weight on his leg yet. We see the doc in 6 weeks and then we'll take a look (xray) then. The xray was amazing. The titanium rod is big and so are the screws that hold it in place.
The boot is cool because it is removable so he can shower.
Today is his first full day of school. Hard to believe it's been two weeks tomorrow. Seems like forever already.
2 comments:
Ew. Poor Joe, but ew. I would not have watched the staple removal either. It gives me the willies just thinking about it.
You are doing GREAT!!!
Joe is a trooper!
Post a Comment