Saturday, April 3, 2010

2010 Tulip Festival

It's early this year and coming on gradually, but we were able to see some fields in bloom on our recent trip off island. We did not have the luxury of free time to actually get out of the car and walk around, but we did love seeing the colors come alive. I would love to go back and stroll the fields and actually get some close ups. Ah, seen one tulip seen them all...NOT





3 comments:

Barb Mowery said...

Wow, it's just gorgeous! I would also love to stroll through the fields, like walking into a painting I think.

Lavishly Loved said...

Beautiful! Glad you were able to get a few shots! Thanks for sharing!

gramBO said...

In all the times that we have come over to see you, we have never seen it like these pictures.
We would like to make reservations for the show next year!!!!!!

Mom & Dad