Life on Orcas is incomplete unless you go visit the farms to see the new babies. The Lambs were too far off so I hope to get back out there... but still there is just something about animals looking cute from a distance... (remember the pigs?) I am sure sheep have an odor all their own in this damp world we live in.
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Where's the Party?
Life on Orcas is incomplete unless you go visit the farms to see the new babies. The Lambs were too far off so I hope to get back out there... but still there is just something about animals looking cute from a distance... (remember the pigs?) I am sure sheep have an odor all their own in this damp world we live in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love babies..any kind. I want to come back for a visit....
Post a Comment