Saturday, April 17, 2010

Family Shots



Here I am trying to do justice for one of the many creations Angie has made. She knit this "Beet Bag" and I lined it so that it is ready for daytime or formal nighttime adornment. It now lives in a small town on the Eastern Coast of the US of A.


There is nothing like being home from school on spring break and chillin' with your cat. I know that a good nap after a good feed is high on the list for Joe. The tux was one of the purchases we made while Joe was home. He will be playing with the Orchestra at Eastern and will need some fine duds.



It was a sad night when Rick had to cut the swing down. The rope was getting too thin and some kids started chucking the wooden seat at eachother so we felt it was time to retire the swing. I'm sure it will be forgotten easily, but it has served us well these last 18 years at this house.

3 comments:

Lavishly Loved said...

What I like even MORE is the photo of the one holding the bag :D

Lavishly Loved said...

What an unusual bag. I love Angie's work! She is unique! Is she in any boutiques?

aambee said...

The kids will be sad to hear that the swing came down...we have such fond memories of our time with you all last summer!