Saturday, April 3, 2010

Home Arts

We have begun a new group called Home Arts. We meet together twice a month and help one another learn new things, discuss our projects, trends, and enjoy the company of like minded women who do not want to let home arts slip out of their hands. It has been very good to get to know people better and to give instruction to beginners. We will meet next weekend and you just never know what everyone will want to do. This past time was a smaller grouping, but great company to work with. I was working on a remote control pocket that lives on the arm of Rick's recliner. Jenny was home from school and wanted to sew a black brocade vest. I got to make it instead!:) Hopefully Angie has pictures of that...




1 comment:

Lavishly Loved said...

Looks like a lot of knitters to me... I am needle challenged. lol