Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Outrageous Grace

There's a lot of pain, but a lot more healing
There's a lot of trouble, but a lot more peace
There's a lot of hate, but a lot more loving
There's a lot of sin, but a lot more grace.

Oh outrageous grace, Oh outrageous grace
Love unfurled by heaven's hand.
Oh outrageous grace, Oh outrageous grace
Through my Jesus I can stand.

There's a lot of fear, but a lot more freedom
There's a lot of darkness, but a lot more light
There's a lot of cloud, but a lot more vision
There's a lot of perishing, but a lot more life.

Oh outrageous grace, Oh outrageous grace
Love unfurled by heaven's hand.
Oh outrageous grace, Oh outrageous grace
Through my Jesus I can stand.


This past week held a bit of sadness. On Sunday this was one of the worship songs that gave a glimpse of light and hope. God is in control and I was comforted with that knowledge.

1 comment:

Lavishly Loved said...

Amazing, Outrageous, Grace.
How sweet the sound and peace of heart.