The stained glass window in the terminal I thought was pretty cool. It's always sad to say goodbye and Joe didn't want a bunch of pictures. Rick got a movie... I'll have to get it.
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Taking Joe to the Train Station in Mt.Vernon was kind of bitter sweet. Joe told us he had to be there an hour ahead of schedule...and we believed him. Then the bus was late by maybe 20 or so minutes... Get the picture? We occupied ourselves. I checked out all the brochures on the Tulip Festival since it was possible to see a couple fields in bloom on the way home.
The stained glass window in the terminal I thought was pretty cool. It's always sad to say goodbye and Joe didn't want a bunch of pictures. Rick got a movie... I'll have to get it.


The stained glass window in the terminal I thought was pretty cool. It's always sad to say goodbye and Joe didn't want a bunch of pictures. Rick got a movie... I'll have to get it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment