Sunday, April 4, 2010
Happy Easter!
Thanks Barb! I do love my dress. I gathered my courage and borrowed a shawl and went to church in my new dress. It just happen to be really chilly today... but I did it anyway. Do you know how long we wondered about getting the ink tag off, and then looked up methods on You Tube, tried a few before settling on the file off the little button with a rasp. Worked like a dream. I got lots of compliments, too many! I think once it warms up I will get brave and wear it again! Wow, livin' life on the edge.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
looking great TC!!! You were inspiring today! xo
Aw, you look so cute!!! :)
Love the smile, it is just the right accompaniment to the dress!
Hi Theresa - you look fabulous! Keep up the good work! Love you, Jenny
Post a Comment