Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Gas Prices Differ from Eastsound to Olga?!!

Olga is the best price on the island... maybe in all the states?
Eastsound celebrates some of the highest prices in the state.  We try to keep this celebration down to a bare minimum.  

3 comments:

Lavishly Loved said...

Exxon is running around 4.03 while the rest of the area is at 3.99
Scooters for everyone!!

Patricia said...

OUCH! I just tried to fill up but stopped when it hit $53.00 So I am trying to consolidate my driving. Deer Harbor and home unless I have to go to eastsound for food or GAS! Joey said you saw a Whale? Or was that just another fish story?
see ya around

Barb Mowery said...

Argh, gas prices!!! So painful! I told Robb that next time we move we must live within walking distance of some public transportation, so we can get rid of the Jeep. Down to one car would be nice!