Once a year our Garden Club hosts a Tour for their fundraiser. This is where you get to invade the privacy of 6 property owners and tramp all over their grounds admiring their gardens and sometimes gawking at the houses, overall spread and general Beauty. This is my second year to participate and I have mixed feelings. The problem is you have to come home. My gardens do not measure up, nor do I have a view over the water or what some might call a dream home. Now don't get me wrong, at the end of the day I prefer where I am. Well just take a look at some of these pictures and tell me they don't get you longing for a new"situation" as they say in Pride and Prejudice.
In the first picture you see the fountain at the Lahari Hospice house.
The next three are taken on a property that is currently for sale. It was a lovely 20 acres with main house and caretaker house for a cool 1 1/2 mil.
The last photo was taken in one of the "crayola" houses behind our senior center. I was delighted to see how each resident made the most of a small yard. They were definate works of beauty.
1 comment:
Drooling, but contented where I am as well. I know my OLD bod could NEVER handle all that work! Of course if you have a cool 1 1.2 mil, you can afford gardeners!
Lovely photos, keep them coming!
Post a Comment