Our favorite pastime is at the beach during low tide. Sammy, Julie and Katelyn before we take the plunge across the not quite dry sand bar to Indian Island. Katelyn catches some fishies in a tidepool. She has fast hands! Look at the beautiful life in the tidepool. Julie and Katelyn at one of the pull offs on the way up the mountain. Olga's dock is just the spot to enjoy the sun, more sea stars and ocean breeze. What a beautiful day.
Hey, playing tourist is good wherever you are! I just LOVE the starfish. Looks like Julie and company were having themselves a good time as well. Is it still cold out there? You all are so bundled up! If you want, I could send you some good old Baltimore Hazy Hot and Humid!?
2 comments:
Oh what fun!!! Great to see Bange on the blog!! I miss her. Tell her I send my Holas!!
Hey, playing tourist is good wherever you are!
I just LOVE the starfish.
Looks like Julie and company were having themselves a good time as well. Is it still cold out there? You all are so bundled up!
If you want, I could send you some good old Baltimore Hazy Hot and Humid!?
Post a Comment