Well, we had a great time with Dan and Denise at Eclipse Charters. (commercial!) We saw so many different whale behaviors in one day such as Spyhopping, Breaching, Flapping Tails, and we even saw the new baby! I always get things mixed up J-pod K-pod.... The baby was so cute to see with his mommy. I have few pictures to prove any of this, but I'll post what I have.
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Whale Watching Day One
Well, we had a great time with Dan and Denise at Eclipse Charters. (commercial!) We saw so many different whale behaviors in one day such as Spyhopping, Breaching, Flapping Tails, and we even saw the new baby! I always get things mixed up J-pod K-pod.... The baby was so cute to see with his mommy. I have few pictures to prove any of this, but I'll post what I have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok, I will expect you to be my tour guide if I ever get back to Orcas!!!
What fun!
I am always ready for a WW Boat Tour!
Post a Comment