Some of the places had the most natural spread of native plants. The foxglove just covered the hillside of the driveway. Gorgeous. I never tire of the simple daisy. The sound this "gong" made was beautiful, soft and low. I want to try and make one. This was the dream home that undid me. The pool on the back deck had a spa in one quarter of it. It has a view over the water and little water gardens all around.
Lovely, just lovely. I especially like the water element. I guess the rocks are supposed to look like lily pads? From this angle they kinda look like gray bed pans! HA! I notice you all have on long sleeves. How cool is it out there? We are facing more above temps this weekend. High 80's. Beats the 90's.. My sis in Mission Tx is in the 90 almost every day of the year. Ick.
Glad to see you have Clustrmap!! i want to get Sitemeter as well. That shows exactly who is watching...no new hits on mine this week. I think most of the "visits'to my site are ME looking to see if there has been anyone new!!! What a dork! Stupid, but happy.
2 comments:
Lovely, just lovely. I especially like the water element. I guess the rocks are supposed to look like lily pads? From this angle they kinda look like gray bed pans! HA!
I notice you all have on long sleeves. How cool is it out there? We are facing more above temps this weekend. High 80's. Beats the 90's.. My sis in Mission Tx is in the 90 almost every day of the year. Ick.
Glad to see you have Clustrmap!! i want to get Sitemeter as well. That shows exactly who is watching...no new hits on mine this week. I think most of the "visits'to my site are ME looking to see if there has been anyone new!!! What a dork!
Stupid, but happy.
Post a Comment