You know there just is not another place on this earth like Olga. Olga Daze is coming up so you just drive yourself down there and park your car. Suddenly you are in the parade. Follow that by planning on sticking around for fresh doughnuts, or other homemade goodies, treasures in the flea market or delight yourself at the Olga Store. Sammy Messinger is running it and as you can see in the window she is all about promoting what is good for Olga. That is the quilt for raffle pictured and if you want to buy one I will track down the tickets for you. Proceeds help the "community bldg." to be maintained and heated etc. It's a beautiful place and if you don't believe me just come and see for yourself. Oh, and about the gas price... I am not sure how long ago the pumps were working and charging $1.50 a gallon but it sure would be nice if it were current.
I wanna come! I never saw Olga like that before. That bridge is wonderful. I want to go there. Olga days sounds just delightful. My sitemeter tells me you were up at 3:30 blogging. Crazy woman...
4 comments:
I wanna come! I never saw Olga like that before. That bridge is wonderful. I want to go there.
Olga days sounds just delightful.
My sitemeter tells me you were up at 3:30 blogging. Crazy woman...
no way Jose.
take in account our time differences.
You've been taking some great photos, showing some real talent there!
I was happy to see the Olga Store open -- wishing the best for Sammi.
Love Olga Daze. Next year I'll time my summer visit around it! Remind me. lol
OLGA DAZE!! That was the best! :)
Post a Comment