Saturday, June 14, 2008

Just when you think you've seen enough flowers?



Beautiful Columbine...
This also is a work of art.  This is a purse Angie made for one of her Core girls at school as a bday present.  Isn't this amazing?  It is felted and then adorned with button-like beads.
This is my work in progress, a nest.   It will be felted and become beautiful too, I hope!

6 comments:

Lavishly Loved said...

Never enough flowers! They show God's heart!
And WOW!on Angies bag. Beautiful! She really needs to go into business. Equisite creations.

I am so proud of you that you are sticking with the knitting! I have decided that it is DEFINITELY NOT for me! I am patient, but that really has me pulling my hair out. So, I am giving back the yarn. Maybe even putting the needles in the bag as well....

Lavishly Loved said...

WOW! to all three things!
Columbine is one of my favorites!
Angie's purse is amazing. She should go into business. Excellent work!
Love the nest. I am so proud of you to stick to the knitting. I have abandoned it. Not enough patience. Oh well. More time for reading....
I have started Pillars of the Earth by Follett. Have you read it yet? It has been on the best seller list for years. 943 pages. It is about cathedrals in Europe.

Mike & Shannon said...

T, you take wonderful photos! I have enjoyed every one of your flower photos, especially the columbine on this posting! I really like the purse, and am looking forward to seeing your nest when it's finished.
Great job on all your posts!

old dog said...

I cannot take credit for the Columbine pictue. It is Jenny's. She has a better close up camera than I and so I "borrowed" it!
thanks for the comments

Bernadette (Bunny) Weatherly said...

Once Colleen gets set up with her gallery... Angie should send her some inventory to sell. That purse is to die for. Yep, she has that Dreisch talent.
By the way, did Angie make my Mocs I got for Christmas? Another great item. Lets see some more of your handiwork Angie.

Anonymous said...

Angie - the purse is awesome! Teresa - I want to see your nest!